with Casa De Jorge Salsa Company
Introducing Casa De Jorge Salsa,
We specialize in handcrafted artisanal salsas made in the Lehigh Valley, Pa. Our products and services are proven to be the most successful. This is something healthy and different that no one else is doing. It's not the same old stuff that everyone is tired of selling and buying. Fundraising with Casa De Jorge Salsa Company is fast, easy, and most importantly profitable.
You presell 16 different flavors of delicious salsa for $7/jar and you keep $3.50/jar.
That includes free delivery of the order to your organization. No minimums, no other hidden fees.
Advantages of doing a Salsa Fundraiser.
- You earn 50% profit, no minimum, selling America's most beloved salsa.
- Presale 16 different flavors, no upfront cost.
- We have all levels of spice from really mild to super hot. We got your tastes coved!
- You get order forms for local family and friends.
- We have an online ordering option for out of town family and friends to order from and have the salsa shipped directly to them.
- This is also a perfect option to use while Social Distancing.
- No rounding, you only pay for what you sell.
- This is something unique making this a great fundraising idea.
- A great way to raise money for your PTO, PTA, band, or any kind of group that needs to raise money.
- No group is too small or too big and no 501c required.
- We keep it simple and stress free.
- Three week turnaround time.
About the salsas
- They are lactose free, nut free, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors.
- No refrigeration required until opened.
- Two year shelf life.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ Page .
If you still have more questions please don't hesitate to call our support staff at 484-893-0017. You can also use the form below.
Who uses our Salsa Fundraising Program
- School Bands
- Music Boosters
- Lacrosse Teams
- Little League Baseball
- Soccer Teams
- Sports Boosters
- Cheer & Dance Groups
- Dance & Gymnastics
- Churches and Mission Trips
- Charity Walks (Relay for Life, Light the Night, etc)
- Animal Shelters and Animal Rescues
- School Groups & Clubs
"My PTO gave this fundraiser a try and it was a great success! Our school of 250 sold around 2.900 salsas and we made over $10,000! Defiantly doing this one again.
They were easy to work with and it was so simple to do."
Stephanie W., Mt. Pleasant, MI
"There are so many fundraiser ideas/items out there, but I have to say this salsa one is the best! The product is excellent and the price is right. I've been selling on behalf of my daughter's school for several years and the people who buy can't wait to receive their jars!"
Jodi R., Montvale, NJ
"I just wanted to say how good the service was for our salsa fundraiser. I will certainly use them again for our next fundraiser because it just went so smoothly from start to finish! Thank you very much!"
Jessica K., Powell, OH
View our Printable Information Flyer
Ready to get started? Fill out the Salsa Fundraising Agreement by clicking on this link:
***Salsa Fundraising Agreement***
If you have any questions, please click here
Request more info